Restylane is actually a line of 5 different injectable filler products designed with specific areas of the face in mind. No longer do patients have to settle for a one filler fits all approach. Think of it as an armamentarium of fillers each built to win a different battle in the war against aging. These fillers include:
Restylane-L: Ideal for tear troughs and lips
Restylane Lyft: Perfect for midface volume and deep smile lines
Restylane Defyne: Made for smile lines
Restylane Refyne: Used for smile lines
Restylane Silk: Ideal for lips and vertical lip lines
What Is Restylane?
Restylane is a highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid based filler FDA approved in 2003 that is used to reduce wrinkles and folds in the face. Hyaluronic acid is a substance naturally found in our skin, joints, and connective tissue. The most common indication for Restylane is the reduction of moderate to severe lines and wrinkles such as the smile lines. Restylane is also an excellent filler for the tear troughs, the hollow areas under the eyes, as well as the lips.
Where Can Restylane be Injected?
The most common areas Dr. Dadvand targets during Restylane sessions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Tear Troughs (Hollow under eyes)
- Nasolabial folds
- Thin lips
- Marionette lines
- Lip lines
- Nose (Non-surgical Rhinoplasty)
What to Expect With Your Restylane Session
After discussing your goals with Dr. Dadvand, topical numbing cream will be applied to the areas to be injected. Restylane also contains lidocaine, an anesthetic, making the treatment relatively painless. The entire procedure takes 15 to 30 minutes, and results are seen immediately. There is some swelling that resolves within 24-48 hours. Results can last up to a year. Lip augmentation typically lasts about six months.
Dr. Dadvand: Beverly Hills and Los Angeles Restylane Specialist
Why Choose Dr. Dadvand? As a double board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Dadvand has performed thousands of injections for his patients in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills.
Dr. Dadvand believes in natural augmentation and rejuvenation. Many people worry about being over injected or having ducky lips. You will never leave the office looking silly or overdone. This is because Dr. Dadvand, with his fine arts background and years of experience, will give you the natural fullness you desire. Dr. Dadvand’s techniques that he has developed include:
- Customized treatment plan to your facial anatomy
- 180 Degree Method: Injecting from multiple angles and directions to achieve the smoothest look
- Slow, meticulous injecting technique to minimize bruising
- Using his fine arts background and extensive knowledge of facial anatomy to make sure the face is three dimensionally as symmetric as possible
- Dr. Dadvand’s number one priority is the patient’s best interest. The many patient testimonials demonstrate that he provides a specialized treatment plan with each patient to meet their individual goals. Whatever the reason you are dissatisfied with your face, Dr. Babak Dadvand can help. Dr. Dadvand is considered one of the best injectors in the Beverly Hills and Los Angeles area. He believes in working closely with his patients to achieve their goals.