LATISSE™ Eyelash Enhancer LA
Latisse is the first and only medically proven eyelash enhancer available on the market today. While many over the counter products claim to provide eyelash enhancing results, Dr. Dadvand has found that Latisse is the only truly effective product available. Of a medical grade, it is only available via prescription, and Dr. Dadvand ensures that it is the right solution for his patients with a thorough consultation.
How it Works
- Latisse is applied topically once a day.
- The active ingredient (bimatoprost) has been scientifically proven to stimulate the growth of longer, fuller, darker lashes.
- This ingredient is still used to treat glaucoma and is completely safe for the eyes.
- Latisse increases the number of hairs produced by the body during each growth phase, also known as the anagen phase.
- Latisse also extends the length of the anagen phase.
- Results can be seen in as little as 4 weeks and full results within 16 weeks.
Because Latisse is a simple, topically applied solution, many patients are good candidates for Latisse. There is no risk as associated with invasive or surgical procedures. The ideal candidates for Latisse have the following characteristics:
- A desire for fuller, thicker eyelashes
- Overall good health
- Realistic expectations
Latisse has been FDA approved as an eyelash enhancer for many years now, passing many stringent tests designed to protect consumers. There are still a few side effects associated with Latisse, as with any medical grade product:
- Itching sensation in the eye
- Eye redness
- Skin darkening in the treatment area
- Dryness of the eyes
If more serious side effects develop, such as a sudden decrease in vision or conjunctivitis, please contact Dr. Dadvand before continuing use of Latisse.
Why Visit Dr. Dadvand for a Latisse Treatment
Latisse is not available in stores, and a reputable source such as Dr. Dadvand ensures that you are not purchasing knock-off or reduced quality products. Moreover, Dr. Dadvand has been guiding his patients through Latisse treatments for many years, with very positive results. Guidance on proper usage, potential side effects, amelioration of side effects, and expert counseling are invaluable for any medical grade product. Located centrally in Beverly Hills, Dr. Dadvand is one of the top plastic surgeons in Los Angeles and helps patients with complete directions for maximum results with minimal risk of any side effects.