Restylane Defyne and Refyne: The fillers that Move withYou
These recent additions to the Restylane family of fillers are ideal for smile lines but what makes them different from Restylane and Restylane Lyft is their flexibility. This means that when you smile the filler adapts to that movement so the look remains natural regardless of facial movement.
What are Restylane Defyne and Refyne?
Both Restylane Defyne and Restylane Reyne are hyaluronic acid based fillers FDA approved for the treatment of nasolabial folds. Refyne is a subtle formulation of HA that is ideal for mild to moderate folds. However, Defyne is a less flexible formulation, and for that reason it provides the added support needed to treat severe wrinkles and folds. They are both next generation HA fillers made using XpressHAn Technology. This Technology is what makes these fillers more flexible and thus more effective in some patients who may need larger volumes of filler or who have thinner skin.
Where Can Restylane Defyne and Refyne be Injected?
The most common areas Dr. Dadvand targets during Restylane sessions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Nasolabial folds (Smile lines)
- Marionette lines
What to Expect With Your Restylane Defyne/ Refyne Session
After discussing your goals with Dr. Dadvand, topical numbing cream will be applied to the areas to be injected. Restylane Defyne and Refyne both contain lidocaine, an anesthetic, making the treatment relatively painless. The entire procedure takes up to 30 minutes, and results are seen immediately. There is some swelling that resolves within 24-48 hours. Results typically last up to 12 months.
Dr. Dadvand: Beverly Hills and Los Angeles Restylane Defyne and Refyne Specialist
Why Choose Dr. Dadvand? As a double board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Dadvand has performed thousands of injections for his patients in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills.
Dr. Dadvand believes in natural augmentation and rejuvenation. Many people worry about being over injected. You will never leave the office looking silly or overdone. Dr. Dadvand, with his fine arts background and years of experience, will give you the natural fullness you desire. Dr. Dadvand’s techniques that he has developed include:
- Customized treatment plan to your facial anatomy
- 180 Degree Method: Injecting from multiple angles and directions to achieve the smoothest look
- Slow, meticulous injecting technique to minimize bruising
- Using his fine arts background and extensive knowledge of facial anatomy to make sure the face is three dimensionally as symmetric as possible
- Dr. Dadvand’s number one priority is the patient’s best interest. The many patient testimonials demonstrate that he provides a specialized treatment plan with each patient to meet their individual goals. Whatever the reason you are dissatisfied with your face, Dr. Babak Dadvand can help. Dr. Dadvand is considered one of the best injectors in the Beverly Hills and Los Angeles area. He believes in working closely with his patients to achieve their goals.