Do you want to change your nose but are afraid to commit to surgery? Have you had surgery and aren’t fully satisfied with the results, but don’t want to go under the knife again? Not everyone wants cosmetic surgery. This is where injectable fillers are perfect. One area that has become very popular recently is the nose. When done correctly, precise injection into the nose can dramatically improve the shape of the nose and bring balance to the face, without the risks of surgery. Dr. Dadvand is a Beverly Hills and Los Angeles expert in injectable fillers. Dr. Dadvand will develop a tailored plan for you and personally performs all of the injections himself.
Fillers for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
Not all fillers are created for all purposes. Dr. Dadvand uses only a limited number of fillers to contour the nose. The best fillers for this area are Juvederm Ultra XC and Restylane. What they have in common is that they are both hyaluronic acid based and are relatively soft enough to give a natural appearing contour. Whereas fillers such as Radiesse, Voluma, and Restylane Lyft are great for jawline contouring, they are too thick and firm for the delicate structures in the nose.
What Areas of the Nose can be Contoured?
The three main areas of the nose that are typically contoured, are:
- the dorsum: Some people have a hump, some have scoops
- the tip: Some people have under projected tips, some have asymmetry
- the radix: Some people have a deep radix which makes their nose look short on profile
What to Expect With Your Non-Surgical NoseJob Session
After discussing your goals with Dr. Dadvand, he will carefully evaluate your nose and its relationship with the rest of your face. Topical numbing cream will be applied to the areas to be injected. All the fillers that Dr. Dadvand uses also contain lidocaine, an anesthetic, making the treatment relatively painless. The entire procedure takes about 30 minutes, and results are seen immediately. There is some swelling that resolves within 1 to 3 days. Results can last from 6 to 18 months. Your metabolism and your age will all have an impact on how long it lasts.
Why Choose Dr. Dadvand?
As a double board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Dadvand has performed thousands of injections for his patients in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills.
Dr. Dadvand believes in natural augmentation and rejuvenation. Many people worry about being over injected or looking fake. You will never leave the office looking silly or overdone. This is because Dr. Dadvand, with his fine arts background and years of experience, will give you the natural fullness you desire. Dr. Dadvand’s techniques that he has developed include:
- Customized treatment plan to your facial anatomy
- 180 Degree Method: Injecting from multiple angles and directions to achieve the smoothest look
- Slow, meticulous injecting technique to minimize bruising
- Using his fine arts background and extensive knowledge of facial anatomy to make sure the face is three dimensionally as symmetric as possible
- Dr. Dadvand’s number one priority is the patient’s best interest. The many patient testimonials demonstrate that he provides a specialized treatment plan with each patient to meet their individual goals. Whatever the reason you are dissatisfied with your face, Dr. Babak Dadvand can help. Dr. Dadvand is considered one of the best injectors in the Beverly Hills and Los Angeles area. He believes in working closely with his patients to achieve their goals.