As people come in all shapes and sizes, as do lines and wrinkles. Restylane Lyft is the big sister to Restylane in that it also treats the smile lines but is ideal for those deeper lines. It is as much a filler as it is a volumizer and that is why Restylane Lyft is also ideal for cheek and mid face volume enhancement.
What is Restylane Lyft and How is it Different than Restylane?
Restylane Lyft, formerly known as Perlane, was FDA approved in 2007 for severe folds and wrinkles as well as restoration of cheek and midface volume. Both Restylane and Restylane Lyft are composed of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a substance naturally found in our skin, joints, and connective tissue. However, the HA particles in Lyft are larger and more tightly bound. This is what lends to Lyft’s ability to fill and volumize, or literally lift, deep folds or deflated areas of the face.
Where Can Restylane Lyft be Injected?
The most common areas Dr. Dadvand targets during Restylane sessions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Nasolabial folds (Smile lines)
- Malar and Submalar Areas
What to Expect With Your Restylane Lyft Session
After discussing your goals with Dr. Dadvand, topical numbing cream will be applied to the areas to be injected. Restylane Lyft also contains lidocaine, an anesthetic, making the treatment relatively painless. The entire procedure takes up to 30 minutes, and results are seen immediately. There is some swelling that resolves within 24-48 hours. Results typically last 6-9 months.
Dr. Dadvand: Beverly Hills and Los Angeles Restylane Lyft Specialist
Why Choose Dr. Dadvand? As a double board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Dadvand has performed thousands of injections for his patients in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills.
Dr. Dadvand believes in natural augmentation and rejuvenation. Many people worry about being over injected or having chipmunk cheeks. You will never leave the office looking silly or overdone. Dr. Dadvand, with his fine arts background and years of experience, will give you the natural fullness you desire. Dr. Dadvand’s techniques that he has developed include:
- Customized treatment plan to your facial anatomy
- 180 Degree Method: Injecting from multiple angles and directions to achieve the smoothest look
- Slow, meticulous injecting technique to minimize bruising
- Using his fine arts background and extensive knowledge of facial anatomy to make sure the face is three dimensionally as symmetric as possible
- Dr. Dadvand’s number one priority is the patient’s best interest. The many patient testimonials demonstrate that he provides a specialized treatment plan with each patient to meet their individual goals. Whatever the reason you are dissatisfied with your face, Dr. Babak Dadvand can help. Dr. Dadvand is considered one of the best injectors in the Beverly Hills and Los Angeles area. He believes in working closely with his patients to achieve their goals.