Contact Dr. Dadvand
Restylane Silk: The Goldilocks of Lip and Lip Line FillersWritten by Dr. Babak Dadvand
We all know the old story about Goldilocks and the three bears. Well, there is a similar analogy to lips and lip fillers. Not all lips are the same, so why should one lip filler be used for every type of lip? Restylane Silk is a next generation filler specifically designed for lips with very thin skin and those pesky vertical lip lines.
What Is Restylane Silk?
Some fillers are just “too thick” to inject in and around the lips. Others are “too thin” and their effects do not last as long as desired. Restylane Silk is the “just right” filler that is not too thick and not too thin; the perfect antidote to fine vertical lip lines and thin lips with equally thin skin.
Where Can Restylane Silk be Injected?
The most common areas Dr. Dadvand targets during Volbella sessions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Thin lips to add natural plumpness with excellent integration
- To soften vertical lip lines (referred to as smoker’s lines)
- Correct downward mouth corners
What to Expect With Your Restylane Silk Session
After discussing your goals with Dr. Dadvand, topical numbing cream will be applied to the areas to be injected. Volbella also contains lidocaine, an anesthetic, making the treatment relatively painless. The entire procedure takes less than 30 minutes, and results are seen immediately. There is some swelling that resolves within 24-48 hours. Results can last up to six months. Your metabolism, your age, and how intensely you move your lips on a daily basis will all have an impact on how long it lasts.
Dr. Dadvand: Beverly Hills and Los Angeles Restylane Silk Specialist
Why Choose Dr. Dadvand? As a double board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Dadvand has performed thousands of injections for his patients in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills.
Dr. Dadvand believes in natural augmentation and rejuvenation. Many people worry about being over injected or having ducky lips. You will never leave the office looking silly or overdone. This is because Dr. Dadvand, with his fine arts background and years of experience, will give you the natural fullness you desire. Dr. Dadvand’s techniques that he has developed include:
- Customized treatment plan to your facial anatomy
- 180 Degree Method: Injecting from multiple angles and directions to achieve the smoothest look
- Slow, meticulous injecting technique to minimize bruising
- Using his fine arts background and extensive knowledge of facial anatomy to make sure the face is three dimensionally as symmetric as possible
- Dr. Dadvand’s number one priority is the patient’s best interest. The many patient testimonials demonstrate that he provides a specialized treatment plan with each patient to meet their individual goals. Whatever the reason you are dissatisfied with your face, Dr. Babak Dadvand can help. Dr. Dadvand is considered one of the best injectors in the Beverly Hills and Los Angeles area. He believes in working closely with his patients to achieve their goals.