Smiles make the world go round. And they also make smile lines, those deep folds or parenthesis that curve between your nose and outer lips. But why be punished for smiling? Well, that’s where Vollure comes into play! The longest lasting injectable filler on the market for Smile lines is here!
What Is Vollure?
Vollure is a highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid based filler that is designed to treat moderate to deep lines in the lower face. Vollure is made with patented Vycross technology, which provides lifting capacity and slows break-down of the product. This allows Vollure to last for up to eighteen months, making it one of the longer-lasting hyaluronic acid fillers available! Plus, since it is a HA filler, it can be easily dissolved with hyaluronidase if the results aren’t to a person’s liking. Hyaluronic acid is a substance naturally found in our skin, joints, and connective tissue. Dr. Dadvand is an expert in injecting Vollure with years of experience.
Where Can Vollure be Injected?
The most common areas Dr. Dadvand targets during Juvederm sessions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Nasolabial folds (Smile lines)
- Marionette lines
- Horizontal line above the chin
What to Expect With Your Vollure Session
After discussing your goals with Dr. Dadvand, topical numbing cream will be applied to the areas to be injected. Vollure also contains lidocaine, an anesthetic, making the treatment relatively painless. The entire procedure takes less than 30 minutes, and results are seen immediately. There is some swelling that resolves within 24-48 hours. Results can last up to eighteen months.
Dr. Dadvand: Beverly Hills and Los Angeles Vollure Specialist
Why Choose Dr. Dadvand? As a double board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Dadvand has performed thousands of injections for his patients in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills.
Dr. Dadvand believes in natural augmentation and rejuvenation. Many people worry about being over injected or over-filled. Dr. Dadvand, with his fine arts background and years of experience, will give you the natural fullness you desire. Dr. Dadvand’s techniques that he has developed include:
- Customized treatment plan to your facial anatomy
- 180 Degree Method: Injecting from multiple angles and directions to achieve the smoothest look
- Slow, meticulous injecting technique to minimize bruising
- Using his fine arts background and extensive knowledge of facial anatomy to make sure the face is three dimensionally as symmetric as possible
- Dr. Dadvand’s number one priority is the patient’s best interest. The many patient testimonials demonstrate that he provides a specialized treatment plan with each patient to meet their individual goals. Whatever the reason you are dissatisfied with your face, Dr. Babak Dadvand can help. Dr. Dadvand is considered one of the best injectors in the Beverly Hills and Los Angeles area. He believes in working closely with his patients to achieve their goals.