As we age we lose volume in our face, especially in our cheekbones and cheeks. This is due to a number of factors but all with one result…making us look older. Getting older is not an option, but looking older is. Voluma is a powerful filler designed to restore volume to the cheekbones and cheeks as well as other areas that may need additional contouring.
What Is Voluma?
Voluma is a highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid based filler that is designed to add volume to specific areas of the face, namely the cheeks and cheekbones. Voluma is made with patented Vycross technology, which provides lifting capacity and slows break-down of the product. This allows Voluma to last for up to two years, making it one of the longest-lasting hyaluronic acid fillers available! Plus, since it is a HA filler, it can be easily dissolved with hyaluronidase if the results aren’t to a person’s liking. Hyaluronic acid is a substance naturally found in our skin, joints, and connective tissue. Dr. Dadvand is an expert in injecting Voluma with years of experience.
Where Can Voluma be Injected?
The most common areas Dr. Dadvand targets during Juvederm sessions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Malar and Submalar Areas
What to Expect With Your Voluma Session: Instant Cheek Bones and More!
Not only is Voluma ideal for perfecting the contour of your cheekbones, it is a great filler for the chin and jawline. The goal is to achieve facial harmony and balance. After discussing your goals with Dr. Dadvand, topical numbing cream will be applied to the areas to be injected. Voluma also contains lidocaine, an anesthetic, making the treatment relatively painless. The entire procedure takes less than 30 minutes, and results are seen immediately. There is some swelling that resolves within 24-48 hours. Results can last up to two years.
Dr. Dadvand: Beverly Hills and Los Angeles Voluma Specialist
Why Choose Dr. Dadvand? As a double board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Dadvand has performed thousands of injections for his patients in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills. Many people worry about being over injected or having chipmunk cheeks. You will never leave the office looking silly or overdone. This is because Dr. Dadvand believes in natural augmentation and rejuvenation. Dr. Dadvand, with his fine arts background and years of experience, will give you the natural fullness you desire. Dr. Dadvand’s techniques that he has developed include:
- Customized treatment plan to your facial anatomy
- 180 Degree Method: Injecting from multiple angles and directions to achieve the smoothest look
- Slow, meticulous injecting technique to minimize bruising
- Using his fine arts background and extensive knowledge of facial anatomy to make sure the face is three dimensionally as symmetric as possible
- Dr. Dadvand’s number one priority is the patient’s best interest. The many patient testimonials demonstrate that he provides a specialized treatment plan with each patient to meet their individual goals. Whatever the reason you are dissatisfied with your face, Dr. Babak Dadvand can help. Dr. Dadvand is considered one of the best injectors in the Beverly Hills and Los Angeles area. He believes in working closely with his patients to achieve their goals.